.....Advertisement.....
.....Advertisement.....

News

Brighton Fire Rescue District
Brighton Fire Rescue District officials said unattended cooking on the stove is to blame for a kitchen fire Aug. 16. It happened on 18th Avenue south of Bridge Street around 3 p.m. The district's Facebook page said no one was injured. Firefighters contained the fire to the kitchen.
Unattended cooking blamed for fire

Brighton Fire Rescue District officials said unattended cooking on the stove is to blame for a kitchen fire Aug. 16.

It happened on 18th Avenue south of Bridge Street around 3 p.m. The district's Facebook page said no one was injured. Firefighters contained the fire to the kitchen. 

...Advertisement...